2. Protection of User Information
3. Links to Other Sites
4. Policy of Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This Website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The provisos of the preceding paragraph shall include but are not limited to:
- By your written consent.
- By law obligations.
- To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
- To collaborate with public agencies or academic research institutions, due to the necessity of statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data which is processed by the provider or the collector cannot identify the particular party in the manner in which it is disclosed.
- To be necessary to identify, contact or take legal actions through the website administrator’s analysis, due to your activities on the Website violate the terms of service or may harm or hinder other user rights of the Website or cause harm to anyone.
- To conducive to your rights and interests.
- When the commissioned vendor of the Website is asked to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
6. Website Security and Protective Measures
The Website installed a firewall to prevent illegal invasion, alteration, or stealing of information, providing users with stable and secure browsing environment.